Your SPARK team consists of a care coordinator and pharmacist. They are available to support your pharmacy and insurance needs throughout your treatment with Korlym®.
Your SPARK team is here to help:
- The process of accessing Korlym begins when your healthcare provider fills out a SPARK form and faxes it to the SPARK pharmacy. This serves as your Korlym prescription
- Next, your care coordinator will work with your insurance company to verify your coverage and reimbursement benefits and, if needed, research alternate coverage options
- Your care coordinator will review your eligibility for coverage options, such as the Korlym Co-pay Assistance Program and the Korlym Patient Assistance Program for qualifying patients
- Following the review, you may be referred to independent organizations that may provide you with alternate funding, if needed
Please note: You can only get Korlym from 1 specialty pharmacy. Your SPARK pharmacist is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Once the benefits investigation is complete and your Korlym is ready to be shipped:
- Your care coordinator will contact you to schedule your delivery
- Your SPARK pharmacist will call you to review important information
- Once your Korlym is shipped, a Patient Advocate will reach out to you to offer support
- Your SPARK care coordinator will call you to schedule your next delivery
- Remember: Korlym cannot be shipped to you unless your care coordinator speaks with you to confirm a delivery date for each and every month
- The first time your Korlym is shipped to you, your Patient Advocate will reach out to you to offer support, as long as you have signed a consent form
Throughout your treatment:
- Please tell the specialty pharmacy about any planned medical procedures, surgeries, or medication changes that may arise during your treatment with Korlym